The Southside Students Ministry (6th-12th grade) is designed to help students grow in their faith, their character, and their relationships. We created an atmosphere where everyone belongs and everyone has a purpose.
- Challenging Messages – Students are given a gospel message that is designed to meet them right where they are.
- Groups – Students engage in deeper conversations and meaningful relationships by meeting in smaller groups that are designed to give them a platform to learn from each other and other adult leaders.
- Serving – Students are encouraged to be a part of serving in the church and the community so they can use the gifts God gave them to impact the Next Generation.
Southside’s college ministry is for those looking for a place to connect and grow with other 18-25 year olds in the Athens, Jefferson, and other surrounding communities. This group is designed to give young adults a place to belong to connect in meaningful relationships, and to be strengthened in their journey with Jesus.
- Connect– Giving young adults a place to gather while creating lasting, meaningful, and effective relationships.
- Grow– Being able to strengthen their Faith through digging into the Word of God
- Missions -Reaching out to serve the community while also being able to share Christ to others.
Develop – Student Serve helps students develop a heart for God and others.
Skills – Student Serve allows students to use their time and talent in a guided environment.
Growth – Student Serve places students with a Kids Ministry team that will encourage them to grow in their faith.
God made everything, God is in charge of everything, God is good, Jesus came to save us, and God wants to talk with us. These truths are the focus in the Loop! ministry. It is our desire that each lesson and activity will lead our children to a closer relationship with Jesus.